Kansas NEA's Micro-Credential Library
KNEA Members: Did you know you can earn graduate level credit for earning NEA Micro-credentials? Once you earn your micro-credential you will need to apply for credit through Baker University by following the steps below:
- Log into or create an NEA edCommunities account by going to Mynea360.org
- Go to Groups and search for “EDC KNEA Micro-credentials/Baker Univ”
- Click request to join
- Once you have been approved to join the group go to the group and locate the link to “Apply for graduate-level college credit with Baker University”. This should be on the right side bar under “Group Detail”. You may have to click the arrow to see more details.
- Once you click the link you will be prompted to complete the application and pay the $70 tuition fee.
- You will need to upload evidence of earning the micro-credential. The easiest way to do this is to paste your “Showcase” link and/or take a screenshot of your showcase page and paste these on a word document and upload it to the application.
To learn more about professional development learning opportunities, contact KNEA Teaching & Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.knea.org/teaching-learning.
Click an image below to view the Micro-credentials within the corresponding stack or view them all in the PDF Library.